Villa Eugenia Bed & Breakfast FOR HAPPY PEOPLE
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that we can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
Statistical information on the user’s use of the web.
The user ‘login’ which keeps the session active on the web.
The preferred format of web access from mobile devices.
Types of cookies used.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses the Web and persistent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
these allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there. For example, with traffic control and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound. Customisation Cookies: these allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal, or user defined settings. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and place where you can access the service.
Statistical Analysis Cookies:
these allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and the profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service and functionality for users.
Third Party Cookies:
on some web pages you can install third-party cookies allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, the statistical services of Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
– Microsoft Windows Explorer
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), Bed & Breakfast Villa Eugenia will come into possession of your personal data. The processing of your information will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and protecting confidentiality and rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we therefore provide the following information: Bed & Breakfast Villa Eugenia is about to acquire or already holds some data concerning you; these data, supplied by yourself, are collected, recorded, stored and managed for:
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
1. of law: functional to the exercise of the rights and obligations provided for by law and / or contract, regulations and by the community legislation; 2. contractual: to perform obligations deriving from contracts of which you are part or to fulfill, before the conclusion of the contract, your specific requests. 3. commercial information: to provide you with information on our products, services, courses and / or initiatives, invitations to events and events organized by us.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data is processed on paper and / or computerized.
MANDATORY / OPTIONAL NATURE
The provision of data is required by law for contractual fulfillment. The provision of data for the purposes of commercial information is optional.
CONSEQUENCES IN REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
The refusal to provide data for the purposes of the law and the contract could result in the failed or partial performance of the contract and / or service provision. Any refusal to process your data for commercial purposes will result in us failing to send you messages in order to update you of any promotions of our services, initiatives and communications of events promoted by us.
COMMUNICATION TO OTHER SUBJECTS
The data, only in the case of data processing for contracts already in place, will be brought to the attention, as managers or agents, of authorized Bed & Breakfast Villa Eugenia collaborators and may be communicated to credit institutions and / or free professionals of which our structure makes use, also in an associated form, as well as to the public Authorities and Administrations (the list may be requested from our Structure), within the sole execution of the operations and / or transactions requested by you, and / or due to legal obligations. The subjects belonging to the above categories, to whom your data may be communicated, will use these data as owners, with the exception of the appointed persons responsible. Your data, for the purposes of commercial information, may be communicated exclusively to our appointed representatives. structure informed and trained on the data processing operating methods as the D.Lgs.196 / 03 imposes, in full respect of the principles of correctness and lawfulness.
The data will not be disseminated. Bed & Breakfast Villa Eugenia guarantees the protection of personal data provided and undertakes every reasonable effort to protect its IT structures from external intrusions and to use the information according to the methods chosen by the user.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Bed & Breakfast Villa Eugenia, by Isabella Foresi
via di Montenero 442, 57128 Livorno (Italy)
Tel: (+39) 0586 579077 / (+39) 3387243893
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We remind you that you can know, request the correction and / or object to the processing of your personal data at any time, by sending a simple email with the request to the address email@example.com. Your requests will be processed as soon as possible, and in any case within 15 days of receipt, as established by the Privacy Authority. The Data Controller will provide you with the feedback required by law if you intend to assert the rights recognized to you by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full below.
LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196/2003 RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.